Following his near-death experience, Vince adopts a new attitude and a new look which causes a PR crisis for his career while Turtle deals with a credit card issue and as E helps Drama look for a script, E finds himself facing a huge problem in the form of fellow manager/agent Scott Lavin.
- It's revealed that Vince has gotten a new haircut.
- Jennie, a receptionist at Murray Berenson's Management Company is introduced for the first time.
- Scott Lavin starts calling E by his nickname.
- Vince meets E's colleague, Scott Lavin for the first time and as such, the two start hanging out with one another.
- As a result of E and Drama working together, E officially becomes Drama's manager.
- During a talk with E, Scott Lavin makes a reference to Chris O'Donnell. Scott Caan who plays Lavin would go on to play Detective Sergeant Danny "Danno" Williams in "Hawaii Five-0", the 2010 remake series of the original "Hawaii Five-O" series while Chris O'Donnell would later go on to play NCIS Special Agent G. Callen in "NCIS: Los Angeles" which is a spin-off of the original "NCIS" series with both actors later appearing together in the Hawaii Five-0/NCIS: Los Angeles crossover episodes, "Pa Make Loa" and "Touch of Death".
- The song playing just as Scott and Vince jump out of the plane and over the end credits is "Space Odyssey" by M.I.A.
- Both Adrian Grenier (Vince) and Scott Caan (Scott Lavin) performed the sky-jumping stunt themselves.
- Adrian Grenier as Vincent Chase
- Kevin Dillon as Johnny 'Drama' Chase
- Kevin Connolly as Eric Murphy
- Jerry Ferrara as Turtle
- Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold
- Bob Saget as himself
- Nick Cassavetes as himself
- Jerry Jones as himself
- Scott Caan as Scott Lavin
- Jonathan Keltz as Jake Steinberg
- Autumn Reeser as Lizzie Grant
- Janet Montgomery as Jennie